Radio Station OZ1PIF
My antenna Farm:
- 80-10 m 5-band inverted-V W3DZZ @ 14m AGL.
- 20 m Homebrew Full-Size GP with 4 radials (somewhat crookedly but SWR is fine)
- 6 meters: 4 ele. Yagi @ 13 m AGL.
- 2 meters: 17 elem. M2 2M5WL Long-Yagi @ 15m AGL, fed with ½" Hardline. Mast-mounted PA3BIY design ATF-54143 PHEMT PRE-amp NF is 0.3dB! Homebuilt.
- Various vertical antennas for local VHF and UHF communication
- Cables: 2m+6m: ½" Hardline; other VHF/UHF: RG214; HF: RG213
- Rotators: HAM IV and CDE AR-40
My VHF baby, and now my only multiband radio after the TenTec Paragon has gone to it's new owner: Yaesu FT-847 160m - 70cm All-mode transceiver, now with Inrad X-tal IF Filter and Collins mechanical SSB-TX-filter mounted - works wonders. Have a look at my modifications page! It even has its own Bulletin Board! the only radio to date having achieved this honor., and of cause the excellent FT-847 FAQ! Now with temperature controlled fan-speed! and "Oven" stabilized Reference Frequency Crystal!
- Various AP and Storno radios modified for VHF and UHF FM amateur band communication.
- GI7b-based 350W Linear for 144MHz! After extensive modification it now delivers more than 400W PEP! Now with many pictures
Sommerkamp (Yaesu) FL2000B HF Linear 600W+, Now rebuilt into an FL2000/QB, running a QB4/1100 tetrode in GG configuration, a much better amplifier than the original ever was!. Full story with pictures.
- Taclog VHF/UHF/SHF contesting log
- VQLog General purpose log, very good for both VHF/UHF/SHF and HF, shareware!
- W95SSTV, SoundBlaster SSTV SW
- WSJT , HSMS SW from K1JT - makes MS fun! My Powerpoint presentation (mostly in Danish!)
- WinPack, Packet Radio SW
- MMTTY Excellent!, see AA5AU, Don's RRTY pages for more!
Back to homepage
Last modified 13.05.2007, Peter Frenning